Playing God (Click this link to go directly to Amazon) is a collection of 20 short stories that will entertain and inspire you to unleash your imagination and change your life. The book is divided into two parts: 1) The stories, and 2) The meaning.
In Part 1 each story is presented as an interview with someone who discovered that Playing God allowed them to step outside their mental or social box and change their perspective to see their lives in a different way.
In Part 2 the author tells what the story means to him and how you can use each story to unleash your imagination. The book is a unique combination of fiction and nonfictional inspiration. Playing God is both highly entertaining and life-affirming. Its creative, thought-provoking point of view will open your mind to think more creatively about your self-imposed limitations.
Sign up in the form above now and get the INTRODUCTION AND TWO STORIES in a FREE DOWNLOAD!
The complete book Includes 20 short stories!
Each story is about a memorable character who tells how
they would change their lives if they could play God.
• An atheist lawyer would write a campaign speech for God
• A football coach’s wife would show how to outsmart the devil
• A hedge fund manager would redesign our bodies
• A teenage baseball player would use a ball to save his parents
• A nun would offer a new way to feed the poor
• A builder would use a novel method for promoting Heaven
• An educator would call on Hollywood to revolutionize teaching
• Plus thirteen more amazing stories from unique characters.
These stories are heart-warming, provocative,inspiring and satisfying,
and thoroughly entertaining from the first page to the last.